Thursday, December 28, 2006

Planes, Boats and Autobuses



We were reunited with our luggage (briefly) then we shifted everything around the bags and equipment cases. We jumped through hoops to organize shipping all our stuff to the coast, then we found out that the flight would be delayed 5 hours. PLUS we couldn't fly all the way, because Tamarindo has no lights on the airstrip, so we had to bus from Liberia. We're staying at the Tropicana. Very nice. The fact that this is a tourist town is grand.. bars are open, grocery open, Laura and I ordered a soup, which advertised "topped with Lobster" what it should have said is "topped with A lobster" The soup cost a fortune, but worth every penny. Happy birthday to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, after reading your adventures of just getting there, I have to say I'm glad I'm still here in Winnipeg.... guess I'm just not the adventurous type! So you guys go and just do it all for me and I'll just watch the show later on in the warmth and comfort of my living room! Have a Happy Birthday Clark!!
Bev

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous Birthday!
And a Happy New Years too!

The lobster looks soooo good!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

We all know how much you love soup Unky Duck! A lobster garnish can't hurt the flavor.

Happy Birthday, from the rear echelon crew in The Pas!

(We had lobster on Wednesday too!) - delicious!!!

Tell Momma I will sick Sparky on her canine menace.

S.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home