Monday, January 29, 2007

Borneo or Thailand... decisions, decisions...


Join the debate now at Laura's SRWT news blog .
I figure Borneo's a lot of trees and rocks, while Thailand is golden statuary and temples. That's just my impression, maybe it's our job to bring out the truth. Anyhoo, whenever I advocate somewhere like Thailand, or Amsterdam or Tijuana, my motives are always suspect for some reason. It will probably turn out that Borneo will be my favourite place on earth. (Laura has a "history" with Thailand, which may influence the choice)

1 Comments:

Blogger I'm a Believer said...

Borneo is very big with Aussies and Brits. But Thailand will win if we get permits.

K?

You can weigh in on Japan, the Philippines and Korea if you want. We wanna go where they want us. NZ was wonderful. CR was easy. Egypt and Kenya were ok. We'll see.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home