Thursday, March 29, 2007

Scary hotel, scary neighbourhood


Our hotel in Mumbai was disappointing… we’ll be going somewhere else… of course, it’s prepaid, so we have to try their other property first,. Rumour has it that they have internet AND a cafeteria. Weho-hoo !! Part of the problem is that we’ve been spoiled. Between the Hilton Waikoloa, and the Umaid, we’ve stayed in some pretty great places. If it was just me, I could stay at the Y, but we are traveling with kids and sensitive girl-types. Apparently, we’d be happier if we slept in the van.

UPDATE: the other hotel is a HUGE step up. Yay !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
It's Tonia, I'm hoping to get a message to Marnie...I got some info that she would like to know I'm sure. I was hoping she could e-mail me at toniaberger@hotmail.com when she gets a chance. Or if she can check her picante e-mail.

Anyway, I hope you all take care and avoid scary hotels in the future!
Good luck,
Tonia

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home