Monday, April 09, 2007

Far be it from me to bitch...


We encountered the most surly ticket agent today. SO sour that I'm spending 6 US$ so I can slag her as soon as possible. She watched as we manually punched in all the data for 8 people, then she said "I could have done that a lot quicker over here" (*subtext* STUPID !) She hadn't offered to do it, though we were the only ones in line...Carrie and I think we remember her from past trips... also surly.
UPDATE:
Hurrying through the terminal later, Allan was defending said agent to Laura, being the forgiving type that he is... then it was noted that the agent had selected him for "triple security screening" ooooh it just gets better...
*...hoo boy i'm bitter.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger PicWest said...

Don't worry about not having readers. It is hard to catch up! What a wild group. I loved the photo in the mirror, LOL.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home