Wednesday, January 09, 2008

To the BEACH !



Enroute, Ramon and co. made TWO stops to pick up some local rum. The stuff really works.

Much later on the beach, I managed to kill both of my cameras in one go…apparently submersion is contraindicated. Damn gravity.







The charger for my Nikon is dead.. and the Fuji camera, also. Hopefully I can either get the photo crew on the boat to charge my battery, or barring that, I’ll buy a charger when I’m ashore today in St. Thomas US Virgin Islands. Until I charge the battery, I won't know if the camera itself is a writeoff.

UPDATE: Borrowed a camera.. no cable..ack. Spare battery for nikon has a contact broken off... what's going on here ? Witchcraft ?
LATER UPDATE- No chargers available for the esoteric &^*#&^^*&^#$ battery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home